Mallard Masters 2020 Rules & Regulations
(We ask that all hunters abide by the AGFC rules and regulations)
All Prize winning participants will be subject to a polygraph before the announcement of the winners
- Each team will be limited to 4 members
- You can NOT turn in ducks that have been shot by a hunter that is not a registered member of your team.
- Time will ONLY be used as a tie breaker
- There will be NO bonus points awarded for time of check-in.
- There will be ONE check-in station located at 305 HWY 64, Augusta, AR.
- Check-in DEADLINE will be 1:00 PM.
- Points will be awarded as follows:
- A mallard DRAKE will receive 5 points
- A mallard HEN will receive 2 points
- All OTHER Species of duck (Coots NOT included) will be scored as follows:
- A DRAKE will receive 4 points
- A HEN will receive 1 point
- A draw will be done at 1 PM for the other species to allow their points to be equal to the points for mallards.
- EXAMPLE: If a pintail was drawn, then all pintails checked in by each team would now be scored with a DRAKE receiving 5 points, and a HEN receiving 2 points.
- The top 6 scoring teams will be subject to a polygraph prior to the announcement of the winners.
All Checks should be made out to the Augusta Chamber of Commerce and can be sent to PO Box 460 Augusta, AR 72006
* In the event of suspected fraud, Augusta Chamber of Commerce has the right to withhold prizes throughout the investigation. Everyone must abide by the rules set by the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, along with the rules set by the Tournament. *